Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goldwell Colour Charrt

THE 25 REASONS THAT MAKE ME KNOW THAT WILL WIN IN ATHENS ASTRALPOOL (XIV)


FOURTEENTH CLAIM:
ASTRALPOOL BECAUSE THE WORLD IS NOT FIT TO

I must admit that if something bothers me especially are the books of quotations. Removed from its context and collect them an aphorism seems to trivialize the ideas, practice a kind of fast food culture.
But I will now make an exception to a phrase I used Mario Livio, whose book by the way I understood only half (too much algebra to me.) The quotation is from George Bernard Shaw and reads: "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world that it is not, insists that the world fits him. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. "
Suddenly, reading the sentence I felt, modesty aside, the unreasonable man. Precisely the argument the previous day ( http://waterpoloellas.blogspot.com/2010/02/las-25-razones-que-me-hacen-saber-que_09.html ) had demonstrated outside my conviction logic that the Astralpool win in Athens. Reading has these great mysteries / pleasures and sometimes makes you star in your own life, and a slightly higher life. Exactly
: adapting means bow, fold the antenna, lowering the guard. Although it may be almost always more convenient to avoid crashing, it's probably the saddest thing, because it means giving resignation to glory. A champion, and it is Astralpool to the core, requires the world to fold to his push. And this spirit is making even the club itself has surrendered and has clearly staked female water polo after years of hesitation.
why the flag Astralpool progress and thus win in Athens. Fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment